Special Interest Groups provide PA with the opportunity to learn more and develop areas of key specific interest to the paramedicine community, through networking, advocacy and shared learning.
PA currently has five SIGs:
- EduSIG (for paramedic education)
- Network of Australasian Paramedic Academics (NAPA)
- Scientific Agenda (for paramedic research)
- Rural and Remote (for paramedicine in rural and remote regions)
- Student Paramedics Australasia (SPA)
The Groups are open to all members to participate in and get involved.
If you have a key interest in a topic or working area and would like to start a SIG and utilise the networking capabilities of PA, please contact PA Secretary via the Contact Us page.