It is anticipated that a nominee for Associate Member would fulfil the following criteria:
1. Hold an accredited Australasian tertiary qualification in Paramedicine which is recognised by Paramedics Australasia, or
2. Hold an international qualification in Paramedicine or practices within the field of paramedicine with an international EMS provider, or
3. Has an interest in a medical, nursing, paramedical education or other related discipline, and
4. Holds a relevant tertiary qualification where applicable, and
5. Has an active interest in the provision of out of hospital care.
6. Demonstrated a high standard of professional conduct consistent with the mission, interests, objectives and Code of Conduct of Paramedics Australasia.
7. Maintain financial contributions as an Associate Member to Paramedics Australasia, as prescribed.
More information can be found in the PA Certified Rules.